- I was invited by the Royal Statistical Society (RSS) to organise and present a session at their International Conference. The session entitled “Communicating Statistics to Non-Specialist University Students” took place on September 2016.
- I co-organised the “Promoting Mathematics Resilience” international conference with the University of Warwick, who hosted the conference in March 2016. It was attended by 50 academics.
- I co-chaired the scientific committee of the IMA’s first mathematics education international conference “Barriers and Enablers to Learning Maths: Enhancing Learning and Teaching for All Learners” attended by 75 academics in June 2015. This was an outcome of the conference proposal I presented to the IMA.
I organised and chaired two Special Thematic Sessions as below:
- Enhancing student engagement with mathematics & statistics
- Addressing mathematics & statistics anxiety