- “Enhancing students’ learning experience and promoting inclusive practice via social media at the APT 2016 Conference jointly organised by LSE and the University of Greenwich in July 2016.
- “Addressing Mathematics and statistics anxiety in undergraduates” at the University of Oxford, It All Adds Up, Women in Maths.
- “Reducing mathematics and statistics anxiety through assessment & feedback” at CETL MSOR 2015 conference
- “Enhancing student engagement with statistics through Facebook” at CETL MSOR 2014 conference
- “Student Led Education Initiative” Poster Presentation at CETL MSOR 2012 conference
- “New patterns in learning and teaching Mathematics and Statistics” at STEM Annual Conference April 2012- Aiming for excellence in STEM learning and teaching
- “Promoting Student-led education” at CETL-MSOR 2011, the sixth annual learning and teaching national conference of the Mathematics, Statistics & Operational Research (MSOR ) Network of the HEA September 2011.
- “A multi-dimensional approach to help students effectively engage with mathematics and statistics” at the 7th Institute of Mathematical Applications conference April 2011.
- “Enhancing teaching and learning in Statistics and Mathematics through effective feedback, assessment and engaging activities” at CETL-MSOR 2011, the fifth annual learning and teaching national conference of the Mathematics, Statistics & Operational Research (MSOR ) Network of the HEA September 2010.